Arcelor Mittal Distribution Solutions UK
R&D Laboratory Fit Out
ArcelorMittal Distributions is part of the ArcelorMittal Group, the world’s largest steel producer. The distribution division provides a range of mild and coated steel products to engineering, steel fabrication and construction industries. Arcelor also has Research and Development facilities offering customers new steel advances.
Lavish Construction was contracted to reconfigure and refurbish an existing office and toilet facility into an R&D laboratory.
Works consisted of:
- Removal of existing office and toilet products
- Installation of new windows
- Installation of high gloss units, worktop and stainless-steel sink
- Installation of vinyl flooring, power supply, fire door
- Painting and decorating of internal walls
Due to the reconfiguration, works were also carried out on the main toilet blocks, nearby offices, stairs and landing area.